Time Zone Indiana Map
Indiana has 2 time zones.
Time zone indiana map. All of us observe daylight saving time so we turn our clocks forward an hour the second sunday in march and back an hour the first sunday in november. Generalized time zones in indiana. While most of indiana is in the eastern time zone there are 12 of our 92 counties that are in the central time zone to make things convenient with their surrounding areas. Pulaski county 3 indiana change from the central time zone to the eastern time zone effective march 11 2007.
Counties 1 observing edt eastern daylight time in summer and est eastern standard in winter. Through the 1960s and 1970s the counties varied their time zones. Eastern standard time est and central standard time cst with the corresponding daylight saving time dst designations eastern daylight time edt and central daylight time cdt. 5 counties 4 indiana will change from central time zone to the eastern time zone effective november 04 2007.
In 1961 the interstate commerce commission divided the state into eastern and central time but the new time zone line was not consistently observed. Indiana is generally in the eastern time zone except 12 counties in the west corner border regions which are in the central time zone.
- Carlsbad Caverns New Mexico Map
- Chicago Time Zone Map
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Campus Map
- Climate Change World Map
- Can You Place The Labels In This Concept Map That Summarizes The Stages Of Photosynthesis
- Choropleth Map Of The World
- Central And Latin America Map
- Can Tho Vietnam Map
- Clarion University Campus Map
- Central Dogma Concept Map
- Cities In Kansas Map
- Camp Williams Utah Map
- Chelsea Market Nyc Map
- California Weather Map Temperature
- Cape Of Good Hope On Map Of Africa
- China Map Major Cities
- Caves In Oregon Map
- Capitals Of Mexico Map
- Central Florida Weather Map
- Celtic Map Of Europe